Mageefy.com End-User License Agreement
By purchasing any product/item from the Mageefy.com store, you agree to the following:
1. We are the copyright holder of the Software. By purchasing the Software you acknowledge that you have read this Agreement and that you agree to the content of the Agreement and its terms, and agree to use the Software in compliance with this Agreement.
2. The Agreement comes into legal force at the moment when you order our Software from our website and receive it through email.
3. This Agreement gives you the right to use only one copy of the Software on one Magento installation solely for your own personal or business use, subject to all other terms of this Agreement. A separate License should be purchased for each Magento installation. Any distribution of the Software without our consent, including noncommercial distribution, is regarded as a violation of this Agreement and entails liability, according to the current law.
4. You may not use any part of the code in whole or part in any other Software, Product, or Website.
5. You may not give, offer, sell, distribute, sub-license, or lend any portion of the Software or Documentation to anyone. You may not put the Software on a server with the goal that it is open by means of an open system, for example, the Internet for dissemination purposes.
6. If you fail to use the Software in accordance with the terms and conditions of this License Agreement, it constitutes a breach of the agreement, and your license to use the Software is revoked.
7. We will not be liable to you for any damages (including any loss of profits/saving, or incidental or consequential) caused to you, your information, and your business arising out of the use or inability to use this Software.
8. The License Agreement remains effective until terminated. We retain the right to terminate your license to use the Software at any time, if in its sole discretion, you are not abiding by the terms of the Agreement, including, but not limited to, obscuring or removing any link or copyright notice as specified in this Agreement. You may terminate it at any time by destroying all copies of the Software. Termination of this Agreement does not bind us to return you the amount spent for purchase of the Software if more than thirty days have passed since the purchase date.
9. Mageefy reserves the right to determine which products will be updated and when or to discontinue product updates.
10. Mageefy.com reserves the right to change this license agreement at any time and force its statements at any given time.